Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Slacking Off


So, I haven't written in awhile, although not because I haven't been training or not wanting to write, but more of a what to write.
What can I say that will be of interest to others? I am not sure, so I am just going to write, take what you want from it and leave what you don't. It is up to you.

Tonight as in most classes lately (I have progressed into the intermediate classes) I have struggled. I struggle with using the techniques I have learned in sparring. I find that if I don't have time to think about the technique or the motions that I am unable to keep up. I know that I have very little experience with this new found freedom and that with time I will simply relax and my body will move as it should. For now, I am frustrated.

I also am struggling with my weight. I want to lose more weight and be lean, quick and strong. I know that it took years to gain and it will take time to lose, but as stated above, I am frustrated.

Even with all the frustration, it still was a great workout and fun. I enjoy the challenge and call me crazy but I enjoy the struggle. This has been one of the hardest things I have ever done and one of the most rewarding. I guess must be crazy!

- Janeil

No comments:

Post a Comment