Saturday, April 9, 2011

Board shorts that wont come down or off

Board shorts that wont come down or off

Board shorts that wont come down or off
When it comes to wakeboarding, surfing, or mma and it feels like your board shorts are going to come off? I have had this problem for years and could not get the drawstring to stay tight. When in the water everything gets loose and I am constantly re tighing my board shorts. I hated it and was hoping someone would come out with a new design. Finally I was looking at another girls shorts that looked great and best of all Fighter girls came up with adding velcro to their shorts to prevent them from coming loose or down. Her are some pictures of the design

Shop The Fighter girls Store


Fighter Girls FacebookFighter Girls TwitterFighter Girls Irvine
Fighter Girls GoogleFighter Girls PinterestDc’s Mechanical

No comments:

Post a Comment