Thursday, November 25, 2010

More Stripes No Promotion

Hi guys and gals!
It was another term end this week and thus the title of this post. I earned another two stripes on my green belt which means next month I can test for my purple stripe. My attendance card wasn't correct again and I almost didn't get my second stripe as my card said I only had ten classes last month and not the twelve I needed to get my two stripes. This is the second term in a row that my card was wrong but last time I had to do an extra class that I know I didn't need to, but a free class is cool.

Now don't get me wrong I don't want to sound ungrateful nor do I want to get credit for something I haven't earned. I just want what I have earned. All is well though, it has just been one of those days for me...

Class was great though, we did more sparring practice and I find that I am doing better, but I still have a ways to go. I am getting there but feel that my extra weight is holding me back. If anyone has tips on how they lost some weight to train or what worked for them, please comment below!

I also have been working on stretching out my body trying to become more flexible and pliable. Again, let me know what stretches you do to work out the stiffness. I would love to know what others do to become flexible!

I would love to hear from you, until next time!



- Janeil

No comments:

Post a Comment